Sunday, June 22, 2008

Unknown....

i find myself in a dark room, was wondering why lights are not on. I dont remember what happened earlier. It was pitch dark. There was not even a single ray of light. Suddenly a fear ran through me. Is it really pitch dark or am I not able to see anything...Life becoming all black is horrible. I shouted in frustration but I find out that there was nobody around. I realised I was all alone.

There is no point in waiting for something to happen. It was really cold and i tried to stand up. The land below me wasnt flat. I felt like I was in some cave where there is no light. It is tough to move if you are blind, but I couldnt stay there any longer. I moved a little further very very slowly not knowing what to expect ahead. The place was full of rocks. I hit something on my head. I quickly turned away. Just a step away there was no land beneath. I landed with a thud but escaped from that scare. Perhaps that was the end of that cave.

I was trying to move on the edge of that cliff. I was thinking that would be the safest option as I didnt understand where to head to. As I went ahead I realised that I couldnt move any further on that end. Instead of moving away from the cliff I thought it would be safter to move along the cliff since there would be little chances hitting the same cliff again. So I tried to move to the other end. With everything completely dark I realised the best way to move around is to make some sound, like the bats :-)


To be continued...

No comments:

 
GetBlogs Blog Directory